Tuesday 31 March 2020

Daughter pretending to be sick


We have been staying inside for 3 weeks now. My husband is the only one who goes out to get groceries and always makes sure to wash when he gets home. I had been cooking and cleaning more than usual during the day and my 18 month old was angry at me apparently. Our kitchen and living room are in the same space so she was not left unattended. She started coughing and sneezing for hours, no fever, eating normal. I was so worried. Later I realised she had watched one of those kids videos on YouTube where the baby is sick and mommy and daddy take care of him. We snuggled with her the rest if the evening and magically she was cured. Now any time she wants some extra attention she will start caughing or sneezing. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2JtjlqH

No comments:

Post a Comment