Monday 30 March 2020

HELP with two toddlers, one always wants to sleep in our bed, but we only have one bedroom for both of them!


So I have a real issue. My boyfriend and I together have two toddlers in the house. His son, has co-dependency issues because he always wants to be by his side. We need to figure out a way to get him to sleep in his own bed. But whenever my bf gets him to sleep, he falls asleep in his arms and he goes and sets him in his bed. 99% of the time, the child wakes up and ends up waking our other child up! PLEASE HELP. I’m desperate at this point. Can’t lock them in their room together because the independent toddler learned some hitting traits from some very naughty children (Another problem I face that I I’m trying to cure.) 😭🥺 thank you so much in advance, everyone! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2QUhqiI

No comments:

Post a Comment