Friday 27 March 2020

Does anyone else have a kid that's such a spitting image of them (or your spouse) that it actually kind of creeps you out?


Because I do! I don't mean to say that my daughter creeps me out. She's my miracle baby and we're extremely close. But my word. She has my long, dark brown hair. She has my hazel eyes. Just like I did in school, she loves reading and art and absolutely hates math and science. Her mannerisms are a lot like mine, although that may be her just imitating a role model. I've had numerous people, including my own mom, say they've never seen a mother-daughter pairing look as similar as we do.My mom says it's like helping raise me again. Which, I hope that isn't true, because if it is I have a nightmare waiting for me when she hits those teen years. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2QP2Kld

No comments:

Post a Comment