Sunday 29 March 2020

Single parents - how do you shower with an infant that can’t sit still?


I have a 10 month old who up until 8 months old I would sit in a lounger or baby chair, and he would contently sleep or sit and eat his crackers while I took a shower.Now, he is too big for those options and wouldn’t sit in them for anything. He wants to be moving around and playing, trying to walk, etc. he also now understands that I’m on the other side of a glass wall and he can’t get to me, which I see is distressing to him. I think if I was successfully able to distract him he wouldn’t care, but once he leans against the door he forgets about all of his toys and crackers that he has.The bathroom doorway doesn’t fit the pack n play. What do I do to make it easier for me to take a shower while giving him enough entertainment that he doesn’t start crying? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3dEGDrt

No comments:

Post a Comment