Thursday 30 May 2019

The city is so pretty do you wanna burn it with me!?


So, my 3 year old was off doing his thing, playing and whatnot while I was finishing up cleaning the kitchen. While I was doing this I was listening to pandora (City by Hollywood Undead) and I was really getting into it. After i was done my son wanted to go outside and pull weeds in the garden, and i was like, by all means kid. So we got our gardening gloves and headed outside. I still had that song stuck in my head so I bent down to my son’s level and sang it at him, “This city is so pretty do you wanna burn it with me?” And my son just stops and rolls his eyes and says in a matter of fact tone, “Mom, we’re not burning the city. We’re gardening.” via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/30XG6dK

No comments:

Post a Comment