Wednesday 29 May 2019

Elephant and Piggie is the best children’s book: change my mind


I think it’s adorable; the friendship between this elephant and the pig is so cute, and I like the language they use. It makes reading to my son very fun, because I love doing voices and being dramatic, and it makes him more engaged in the story.My favorite elephant and piggie book is “ We’re in a book” ( no surprise) because THEY LITERALLY REALIZE THEY ARE IN A BOOK, and the moral of the story is great for children.What other children’s books are out there with this level of engagement from both parties? ( I say both because I actually hate reading out loud; it takes away the imagery in my head and I become more concerned at how terrible my voice is lol) via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2WeYxvG

No comments:

Post a Comment