Tuesday 28 May 2019

My apartment is a mess. I can't stand it anymore. Really need advice.


My family just came back from a short vacation and now I am sitting in living room with two kids, looking at this crazy mess, I realize I can't take it anymore.My son is turning 3 next month and my daughter is 10 months old. They both have crazy energy, my son is jumping up and down like a monkey and my daughter literally attch to me like a koala.I am always surprised by what a big mess kids can make in just five minutes. The whole living room is filled with toys, snacks on the floor, a broken teddy bear just laying there. My kids are eating chips on the floor and I am sitting next to them.I am so tired! I really want to get up and clean! But once I started to do something, they both offer to "help".Luggage still unpack. Floor feels unclean.I know in the perfect world, my apartment should be at least nice and clean, kids eating on high chairs every meal in a specific time.My husband helps as much as he can when he gets off work, besides that we don't have any family or friends to help. Our budget is tight so hiring someone to clean is not a option.I am sure I am not the only one here. All I want is my life to get a bit more organized. Besides the mess, we are quite happy as a little family, but I just don't want to live in a mess anymore.Any advice will be appreciated, thank you. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/30QkGzh

No comments:

Post a Comment