Tuesday 28 May 2019

Best approach to teaching Sharing vs Standing up for oneself


So I know it’s good to teach your kids to share. What I’m seeing is when one kid is playing with a toy and another kid comes and tries to take the toys, parents tend to say “share, let them play”That’s all fine and dandy but today my 16 month old daughter was pulling a chair to sit in it and another girl came and tried to grab the chair from her ...My daughter just pulled the chair back in her possession and sat on it so the other little girl couldn’t move it. I was very proud that she wasn’t a pushover and don’t really want to have to teach her to share in that instance..What’s the correct way to raise a child to share but also stand up for themselves ? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2EEoQAS

No comments:

Post a Comment