Wednesday 29 May 2019

My son keeps using my debit card like it's his...


So this is the second time my son has done this to me and I'm not quite sure what to do about it. The first time he swore up and down that it was his sister and that she probably didn't even realize what she's doing and somehow spent roughly $300 on games and whatnot. This time it's clear that what he said did not happen and he is doing this on purpose. He created a second Amazon account, used another one of my cards and spent about $115 on Xbox games and gift-cards. Amazon said that they cannot refund it because it's all digital purchases and there's nothing to physically return. Short of calling the police and having my 14 year old arrested I'm honestly at a loss. Is there some other way to show him that it's not okay to do this? I'm a single mother with three kids and we do fairly well but at the same time I can't afford to let him keep doing this. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2I3Y7ym

No comments:

Post a Comment