Thursday 30 May 2019

My kid opened the toilet door


Today I took my 2 year old to the toilet at the shopping centre. It was a parents toilet so it had a lot of space and a sliding door which opened by pressing a button. It took me a sec to figure out how to keep the door shut... wait for it to shut on it’s own then press the lock button.I sit down to use the loo, finish my business, start to wipe. I’ve got my period so it’s a bloody mess trying to clean up. Then suddenly the siding door opens onto the hallway. It is the main hallway to all the bathrooms so people can walk right past. My first thought was that the lock didn’t work and someone was trying to get in. Then I realise my kid had hit the open door button.I panic not knowing what to do. Mashing buttons while I stand there, pants down. The door will only close in its own time! I can’t shut it! Frig.I ended up pulling my pants up and just waiting. Longest 3 seconds of my life, lucky no one walked past! via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2HMDMP9

No comments:

Post a Comment