Wednesday 29 May 2019

ex wife doesnt seem to want the kids anymore


This is a very complicated and long story to get into fully without me going into multiple tangents and going off topic, so I will try my best to just stick to the point and the facts.​My ex wife and I have been divorced for about 3 years, and we have both moved out of the family home (her request) so it can be either sold or rented out and the money to help with her having the kids during the week.​I have been pretty much living in complete isolation since the divorce as I am not from the country we are living in (UK) but she is, and after the divorce Ive lost all friends and family so to speak.​Anyway, fast forward to a few months ago, and she breaks up with her fiance and slowly she starts to change.​About a month ago she just declared she no longer wants the kids and wants me to have them full time, but whenever I try to talk to her about details or how we can do it she just gets either passive-aggressive, defensive, or sarcastic (weve had a pretty nasty divorce and things have never fully been ok).​So my problem now is, Ive had the kids everyday for about a month or two now, in a tiny one bed apartment (I have two boys), and I dont really know how I'm going to do this as it seems even weekends she doesnt want to be involved.​Whenever I ask her how we will do this, she would say stuff like "I dont know I dont care, I just wanna run away"​And it seems like shes also fallen in with a new crowd, and has suddenly started getting high as well which is not in her character.​I feel like I dont have any choice, and I dont want to have the kids affected, but shes acting like she doesnt want them at all, and even theyve started asking questions, and I honestly dont know where to start. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2MfHDIJ

No comments:

Post a Comment