Thursday 30 May 2019

Pot smoking step daughter


My step daughter is 13 and lives out of state. My husband and I have a contentious relationship with said mother, she has custody in the state they live. I recently found out, not surprisingly, that my step daughter has been getting high with her mother. My husband is obviously upset and at odds with her mother. I'm at a loss, I'm not sure what to do. Should I call CPS on them? Should I stay out of it? After all she is not my child. My husband feels torn about the situation also. His daughter would definitely resent us if we get full custody. We know bc this isn't our first time trying to get her. Her mother has been doing through issues off and on for quite some time. Please help me. I'm at a loss! via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2KcyFJL

No comments:

Post a Comment