Wednesday 29 May 2019

Reverting back to survival mode with each new baby?


So when I had my first in Nov 2016 I holed up and nursed on demand, rarely left the house except for a coffee date or the like. I had a really hard time having energy for cooking and cleaning for about a year and a half until we night weaned and sleep trained and I started getting a little more sleep. Now he’s 2.5 and I feel like I’m becoming a person again. Having energy and interest in hobbies like sewing and organizing and a little more time with my husband after bed time.My question is this: am I going to slip back into cave dweller, crazy person, pajama mama just like I did or can I retain some normalcy and routine because 1. I don’t have that luxury with baby #2 or 2. I don’t want it again so I won’t do it. Not sure what’s just par for the course.I’m hoping I can learn from the first and make the second maternity leave even better. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2Wwsu9Z

No comments:

Post a Comment