Thursday 30 May 2019

Do all daycares get together and make a pact to not respond to anyone?


I’ve reached out to multiple daycares in our area and haven’t heard back from a single one. How on earth does anyone sign their child up?! Do I just walk in? I’m pregnant with our first child and this is all new to me, so I requested info from them like pricing and if they have an infant program. I’m at a loss on what to do now.One of them did get back to me and their prices were very high. They seem like a top notch facility so I’m fine with paying for what I’d get- quality care. I asked about a tour and she said absolutely, just let her know when. I responded back saying basically anytime towards the end of the day- whatever was good with them, and now nothing. She went totally silent.I’m starting to freak out. How do I go about this? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2XfshFb

No comments:

Post a Comment