Friday 31 May 2019

I called cps on a friend and now I feel guilty. (Reposting to keep identity secret)


I'm not feeling guilty because I made a false report, I just keep thinking about how I would feel if someone called cps on me and the fear that I would have about someone taking my child away.The family in question has a 6 month old baby. They are heavy drug users, and they fight often around baby, sometimes getting physical. They were also talking seriously about feeding baby whole milk and baby food, no formula.I'm having a lot of anxiety about reporting them, as I'm worried about the danger that this will bring if they find out who reported them. My motivator was entirely the well-being of the baby. I didn't do this maliciously, or with the intention of getting the baby taken away, I simply want to make sure the baby is okay, but I know they wont see that way amd will attempt retaliation. I just need help to soothe my nerves about it. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2KpXkuD

No comments:

Post a Comment