Tuesday 28 May 2019

First Day of Full-Time Daddy


I have a wonderful 3 month old daughter. Fist kid, she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. Currently down for a nap (๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคž). My wife has been of work since she was born and has done an awesome job getting our little one on a somewhat regular schedule. Today my wife went back to work. I took off one month to be at home and to delay childcare...yikes it’s expensive. About 6 hours in to Day 1 and the schedule is completely thrown out. My daughter screamed at taking the bottle (she’s done fine before) and has taken two short naps. We’ve done better as the day has gone one though! She’s just getting used to Dad I guess. Just wanted to get on here and pay big ups to all you parents! What a wonderful gift you all are to your children. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2WbkeNh

No comments:

Post a Comment