Thursday 30 May 2019

No one is coming to my daughter’s birthday party.


My little is turning 4. I invited 30 kids from her school. Only 3 parents responded to the invite at all and only 1 said they could come but just canceled. She is a pretty bright kid and knows we invited her whole class. We tried inviting coworkers kids as well as neighbors, everyone is busy or working. We decided to go to a arcade/pizza place instead as a family but my heart is breaking for her. I don’t know how to deliver the news of the last kid dropping out. Should I wait till the party and tell her then or just let her figure it out or tell her it’s just gonna be a special family party. I know this is a time where you have to put on a happy face and make it special for your kid, it’s just tough. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2I7xE2P

No comments:

Post a Comment