Friday 30 December 2016

Why my toddler hits me?


First of all please be kind to me. I'm a little bit fragile about this subjectMy 18-month-old son recently started hitting me when I say I love him. He does it like playing. Like I'm asking "how much I love you?", and when I say I love him "this" much he starts hitting me. This doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes he shows "this much" and it's fun and gamesNo way we are hitting him, not spanking, nothing. I don't know where he learnt this. He has time-out place for other things and when he hits me and I say he hurts me, he apologises, kisses and does it again. I'm afraid I can send him mixed signals if one moment I'm saying I love him and the next I send him to time-outHe doesn't do this with my husband (although he doesn't "play" this game). Why would he do this? Should I stop playing this? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2hC8zTn

No comments:

Post a Comment