Thursday 29 December 2016

My son is convinced he saw my daughters doll head turn on it's own and look at him. He won't walk past her room, he won't look at her room, he won't go in her room to play, he's thrown all of his actions figures/teddy out of his room as well.


Hi Reddit, I could some advice and I really don't know what to think or do. I have three children Atem [6M], Cassie 8F and Kate that's 12F.Cassie has this doll my mother gave her. It's old but in amazing shape. It really looks like you just opened it out of the box yesterday. She's had it for about a year. Last week, Atem was arguing with, Cassie. I was trying to mediate and break it up. Cassie and I were facing him and he was looking behind us where the doll was. He suddenly screamed bloody murder and he ran away crying down the stairs to his father. He was pulling on him telling him to get the gun. He was in a right state and he was telling everyone the doll turned her head and looked at him.He refuses to walk past her room unless my husband and I are there. He refuses to look in her room. If Cassie brings the doll downstairs he runs upstairs and slams his door shut. He's taken all of his actions figures out of his room and thrown them in the hall way.Any Advice would be very helpful, he won't listen to us. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2iI2XHn

No comments:

Post a Comment