Thursday 29 December 2016

Annoyed at parents who allow their big, rambunctious kids in the baby/toddler play areas.


This is kind of a rant but I would love to know what other parents do/did in this situation. I have a 1 year old daughter and another on the way. I find it hard to find places for her to play that are safe from 7 year old boys that stomp around like Godzilla and jump off of the baby swings.There is a big playground in the park near my home. Within it there's a baby toddler jungle gym with bucket swings. 30 feet away there is a HUGE jungle gym with regular swings. I don't understand why parents allow their 6-10 year old kids in the baby area. They kick and jump right next to my baby's head and I give their parents a look but often they do nothing. Same happens at a toddler play area at my local library. Sometimes I say something to the parents, sometimes I don't because I don't want to be rude. Help? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2iIWbNx

No comments:

Post a Comment