Tuesday 27 December 2016

My fiancé's SIL (38) just announced she's (5 weeks) pregnant to the family


She did this before, earlier this year she announced her pregnancy early before miscarrying in the first 12 weeks. The way she announced that was to highjack a fb group chat where another family member announced their own pregnancy (after trying for over a year). With our 2nd child she was 4 months more pregnant than my fiancé, so took most of the limelight during the pregnancy then when her daughter was born visits my fiancé's mum literally every couple of days so my missus feels she's missed out on quality time with her mum and our daughter. My fiancé is also pregnant but we aren't announcing it for some time (she wants to wait til 20 week scan because we had issues with our son before he was born) and now she's hacked off that again her SIL is going to steal all the attention. Vent over, and breathe... via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2i3cSpU

No comments:

Post a Comment