Thursday 29 December 2016

How my 5 year old "cured" my toddler's sleep woes.


My youngest son decided a while ago that he would rather sleep on the floor than in his bed. It wasn't a big deal, just odd.We got him a new mattress, picked out Paw Patrol bedding, and tried a bunch of other things before deciding that this wasn't a battle worth fighting.We recently moved him and the 5 year old into the same room. Since my toddler was sleeping on the floor, my 5 year old decided to join him down there. They slept on the floor together every night. A couple of nights ago my 5 year old decided that he wanted to sleep in his bed again, so he got up off the floor and went in his bed. What did the toddler do? He decided to follow his brother's footsteps and went in his own bed. He did the same thing last night. They laid on the floor for a bit reading books and then got up and went in their own beds. I don't know if it will stick, but I found it funny that we tried all these different things and all it took was him following his brother to fix the situation. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2ib1bgU

No comments:

Post a Comment