Tuesday 27 December 2016

Concerned About Lack of Vocabulary


Hey all,I've got a five-year-old kiddo who's quite bright, but got into the socialization game a bit late due to the Mrs. and I both working at home. Didn't help that we are first time parents, didn't really have anyone we felt we could trust with guidance, etc.Anyway, as I said my son's clearly bright. He's a problem-solver and clearly understands situations. However, his vocabulary isn't all that great, his sentences are choppy and it seems like his thoughts come out in one big string.He's been attending pre-K for about six months now and that's rapidly improved things to a degree, but I'm a worrier.Am I freaking out too much over this? Is there anything I can do to help encourage proper vocabulary? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2iAEorL

No comments:

Post a Comment