Monday 26 December 2016

5 year old has been super clingy lately. Any idea on what to do?


We have three kids. Two boys (11 and 9) and a girl (5).Our daughter has been super clingy as of late. I am a SAHP and the kids had off of school last week and this week, so it has been more noticeable.If I try to get in the shower, she'll beg to get in with me. I honestly feel like she is too old to be showering with me and there isn't enough room in the shower for two people anyway.It's not just with me, though. When my husband leaves for work, she'll sit and cry. If our boys go out to play with their friends and she can't go, she'll sit and cry. Not because she wants to go play, but because she doesn't want to be alone.She has been trying to sleep in our room lately as well. I'm currently sitting down getting ready to watch a football game. I told her that's it is time for her to go to bed and she started crying saying she doesn't want to leave me.Is this just a normal phase? How do I help her get over it? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2iltDdA

No comments:

Post a Comment