Thursday 29 December 2016

I'm expecting my first child in February and I'm having some issues getting over diaper changing


First of all, I'm a guy. My wife and I will be welcoming our daughter into the world in February and I am having serious issues getting over changing her diaper.My sister has been showing us how to change a diaper on her daughter (11 months) and its creeping me out.I honestly feel like a pervert just having this concern, but seeing her naked, her looking at me, having to wipe... am I being super childish and immature? How do I teach myself to get the hell over it, that it's not sexual, it's not weird. My stupid little mind keeps telling me not to look at her privates, but its something I have to do in order to get her clean.It's hard for me to put this into words. Is this common, or if not common, is it at least not super rare for the father to be concerned or have a hard time grasping this concept?Any advice or help would be appreciated... via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2hvxYwj

No comments:

Post a Comment