Tuesday 27 December 2016

So what are the early toy winners and losers?


I realize it can sometimes take a kid a week or two to get into a toy but so far - what were the big toy winners and losers in your house after Christmas?Winner - The Hex Bug Battle Bots arena. As big fans of the show - this has been really fun. The kids keep going back to play with it. I have a feeling the novelty will wear off but I think it will be one of those toys that they pull out every so often to play with.Loser - The Hot Wheels Split Speeder Blade Raid. It seems to only work like the video every 5th time.Jury still out - Sphero BB8 Droid. My son wanted this soooo bad. It was the only thing he asked Santa for. I think this is one of those toys that takes some patience and my ADHD kid is frustrated with it already. I hope to spend some time with him and the toy to figure it out together.What about you guys? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2inWBcS

No comments:

Post a Comment