Thursday 29 December 2016

Sticky situation with friend/babysitter....need advice.


Backstory: Last year I became friends with one of the teachers at my son's (5 male) preschool. She has two kids of her own (7 male & 5 female) and we do play dates with them at least 2x a month.I've been talking to her about my babysitter blues. My daughter (2 female) has some separation anxiety and has a hard time around babysitters she doesn't know. My friend offered to babysit for us one time (paid) and I jumped at it since the kids know her/love her.Last night she came to babysit for us. All was great, but then in the morning my son was telling me how mean Ms. Kelly was. He said she kicked him, pulled his arm, and yelled at him. It seems so out of character for her. I've never seen her anything but kind and loving towards her children or others.My son is not the type to lie, especially about someone hurting him. Should I ask her what happened or take his word? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2hQLJmR

No comments:

Post a Comment