Wednesday 28 December 2016

(UPDATE) Has anyone had success with the CIO method? (xpost to r/sleeptrain)


Today is our third day on the Ferber method. The first night I got desperate after weeks of no sleep and started it at 1:30 am. She slept from 2:15-8 am.The second day she cried in and off from 7:45 pm to 8:25 then slept for 20 minutes. The dogs barked and woke her up at 8:45. She cried until 9:25 and then slept until 10:30. She woke up and fussed for about five minutes and went back to sleep. She woke again at 4 for a feeding and diaper change. She went back to bed at 5 and slept til 7:30.Tonight I put her down at 7:25 and she giggled a bit, cried for a bit, and was asleep by 7:36! I'm so amazed at how quickly she went down!I really appreciate all the support I received from you guys! I don't know if I would have been able to continue the second night if I was doing it all "alone". via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2hxU4Qr

No comments:

Post a Comment