Monday 26 December 2016

Found my children listed on a couple of people finder websites


I am in the US. These sites are not supposed to list minors.Does anyone know who to contact to have the information removed (preferably not the websites themselves, as I'd rather not give them my email or cell number to add to their lists). Is there an entity that handles this sort of thing?It's especially unnerving as we don't use social media that uses our real names (no FB, twitter, Snapchat, etc., just reddit) - the kids don't use social media at all, and we never use their names or photographs online. We are extremely guarded about this as I have estranged biological family members who present a danger to them.Is there anything I can do about this? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2i9pz0a

No comments:

Post a Comment