Wednesday 30 January 2019

Xbox rules


I’ve had it with HCBD and his giving gifts with conditions. My kids are great kids and obey all his rules and still fall short of his insane expectations.I’m buying an Xbox for my children at my home, it’s very uncharacteristic of me. Because dad has given one to our 15 yr old son with extreme rules making it impossible to play. He won’t even allow the game system to make an appearance at my home even though I buy games for them when they have good behavior.So I’m headed to Costco now.Here’s the rules I’m setting for my three. 17 f, 15 m, 12 f.Please offer suggestions as I’m not a gamer and haven’t any idea what world I’m entering into...VIDEO GAME RULES-$250 divided by 3. $84.00 each. Either pay me or payment can be earned by chores to pay for Xbox. So you three will own the game system and mom will not manage fairness in playing. It’s between you three.-it is a privilege that I, (M, G, O) must earn.-NO GTA, games rated M will be discussed with mom for permission.-grades and all assignments must be turned in prior to playing.-gaming will always be done in a common area.-if I began to become aggressive during play, I will take a time out and go get exercise to calm down.-online play will be respect towards other online gamers. If they become inappropriate, I will block them. I will never give any personal information to anyone. (Phone numbers, address, names, etc.)-kids input on fair rules so they feel heard on the buy in... via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2GcOGgA

No comments:

Post a Comment