Tuesday 29 January 2019

Blended family problem


My husband and I have our own kids. I have one and he has 2 younger ones. Our parenting styles are different. I tried my best to be a stepmom but my husband wanted to do everything, so, I started to disengaged. I still do my part as a wife but stopped doing stuff for his kids. I take over when he's not around as a nanny now. He doesn't like that I'm miserable when his kids are around but I can't handle the whining and how they manipulate him anymore. My blood pressure would Spike to 150/100 when I hear them whine. It has gotten so bad that I stopped eating supper with them. My blood pressure went to 211/95 last night. He just ignores them when they whine. It sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me. It's hard to implement rules when he doesn't go with it. I didn't want to give up but I have to think of my own sanity. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2FUFy0V

No comments:

Post a Comment