Monday 28 January 2019

Not sure where I should post this but Im concerned my 3 year old nephew is being sexually abused.


Created a throwaway account to post this.My nephew has come home from his fathers house a few different times now showing alarming signs that are getting harder to ignore.There were a few times when he first started talking that he would come home and say some weird phrases like “mama, daddy do bum bum” also he would stick his fingers in his butt when my sister was changing him... This last weekend he came home and he was crying non stop, my sister has another little one who is 7 months so she was getting overwhelmed and told him to please go cry in his bedroom. He, then went right to his bedroom and cried in the fetal position. She said this was very weird because usually he will just continue to cry in her face until she gives him what he wants. When she went to go change him, he wouldn’t let her and fought her the whole time. When she finally got his pull up off he had a very red sore bum and scratched under his testicles. He said “mama it was in me” but wouldn’t elaborate further and told her to call daddy about the scratches.. she didn’t want to call the father because they don’t have the greatest relationship and she has been accusatory of this thing in the past so she pretended to call and she said ok I called him and he told me to ask you about the scratches and you need to tell me.. he go very angry and said tell daddy come here right now and tell you about the scratches! This kid is the sweetest little boy in the world and this is very unlike him! Yesterday we had a birthday party and he came into the restaurant waddling because his butt hurt! But he was his happy go lucky self and so excited to see and play with his cousins. She is taking him to the doctor today but I’m wondering what else we should do? He also refused to take a bath which is his favorite thing ever to do!I will edit if I’m missing any details which I’m sure I am.. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2Uoky5U

No comments:

Post a Comment