Wednesday 30 January 2019

Should I even bother to try to fix this right now.


Because of living arrangements, my 2 year old is becoming a lot to deal with. Co-sleeping has completely thrown off his schedule. He’s falling asleep around midnight to 2am and waking up around noon. TV runs from around 8 or 9 until his passes out because no one wants to hear him cry. For some reason no one understands what it’s either 5 minutes while everyone’s awake or all night because he’s overly tired.The best thing about TV is sure he’s not crying but he’s not able to fall asleep either.I’m being constantly undermined. Everyone wants to fix his crying fit by letting him get out of bed or appeasing his need for a midnight snack. I’ve always been the one to refuse to give him unnecessary things when he starts whining for them. I don’t buy candy. He doesn’t eat candy unless of course someone buys it and decides he deserves some for whining.I feel like I’m stuck unable I’m able to get on my feet. I’m not going to complain about how hard it is to get anything reasonable done when I can’t get to sleep until 4am.I don’t even know how to raise my child around family who’s motto is just give the baby whatever it takes to make him shut up. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2G8eU40

No comments:

Post a Comment