Monday 28 January 2019

(Update) DHS Left A Card on My Door?


Long story short, someone in my tiny (12 townhouses in the whole place) apartment complex called DHS on me.They said that when I get home with my daughter, I make her stay in her room since she's not playing outside (because it's dark and already cold by then,) and since I take my dogs out the back door where there's a ton more room (not tiny dogs) and they can't see that from where their apartment is, my house is supposedly full of dog poop and pee, and supposedly my daughter goes to school smelling like dog pee and poop. Oh, and apparently I sit on my front porch and drink and smoke cigarettes all day before I pick up my daughter. All of which is completely false.The case worker is going to do a walk through either at the end of this week or beginning of next and closing the case as long as things are good here, which they already are because I was a ball of stress cleaning and armed with a mop all weekend.Now I'm paranoid because someone in this complex, whom I considered a friend, has done this. I don't know who, I don't know if she could have told me and frankly, I didn't want to know. So now I'm trying to fast track getting life back in order so that I can look into moving simply because I can't trust my neighbors anymore.Thank you all for your support and advice. I appreciate it more than I can ever put into words. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2TlbTRt

No comments:

Post a Comment