Sunday 27 January 2019

I can’t be the only mom going through this...


I’m a 28yo single mom (life clearly didn’t go as planned for me) and I’m the only one out of my friend group that has a child.The majority of my friends treat me like I am less than for being a mother. They never want to be around us, they don’t seem to care about my daughter and they treat us as a major inconveniences. Mind you, these are friends that I’ve had for my entire life.I thought having a child was supposed to be the happiest time in my life. But it’s so hard to enjoy the miracle that I created, because of how I am treated for it. I have lost the majority of my friends and I feel so alone.How do I get past these feelings? I just want to be the best mom for my daughter but I can’t seem to pull myself together. I have zero encouragement or help from anyone in my life. I feel so lost. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2WpubTB

No comments:

Post a Comment