Monday 28 January 2019

What a doozy!


After we wrapped up my carne a-poppa burritos, I was cleaning and doing dishes. My daughter (4) was helping while my almost 2 year old was playing with the dogs. My daughter exclaimed that she had to go take a pee. I didn’t think about it as she has been potty trained for a while. After about 3-4 minutes she comes out of the bathroom and said she had an accident. I look over to the dog gate where she’s standing with no bottoms, first clue something went sideways. She said while she was running to the bathroom, she couldn’t hold her pee in and her clothes were “soaked”.After she grabbed her clothes and handed them to me she said that the bathroom is a disaster. “Why?” I ask, “well when I was running to the bathroom, I farted and instead of a fart it was poop and I pooped on the floor” I start laughing and hand her paper towels and some wipes to clean it up. I tried to explain to her that sometimes farts as sketchy and to never trust one. We’ll see if she remembers this.Meanwhile, since she doesn’t have bottoms on, my little boy thinks that means we’re doing bath time. He proceeds to take his pants & diaper off then proceeds to take forced tinkles all over the kitchen.The dog barfed while this was happening so that was extra chill.But at-least I got the dishes done.Anyone experience shart situations lately with your toddlers? If so, let’s all bask in the memories that will last a lifetime. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2B8o7Wx

No comments:

Post a Comment