Sunday 27 January 2019

I hit my Mommy breaking point today, We’ve all been there.. Tomorrow will be better.


I hit my breaking point, It’s just been a day. Husband has a project he has to work on and it’s been our toddler and I all day. Doing my best to try to use the weekends to tidy up the house. We recently moved into a new house, and we have struggled finding everything a proper place. So I figured working on stuff a little bit every weekend will get us there. The disorganization is stressing me out, and I’m trying.Today has just been more than I can handle. Driving cars on the wall, crashing wood blocks against the hard wood, jumping on the bed, pushing laundry I just folded off the bed, spending and hour looking for Sheep because he’s missing from the farmhouse (Don’t worry, Sheep was at the bottom of the toy box on the third look). What really pushed me over the edge was the plastic shark, that has chopping teeth.. being chased around the kitchen floor while trying to cook, because Sharkie was trying to chop down on my feet. I lost it, and the entire neighborhood probably heard me scream “STOOOOOOOOOP!!” My husband realized I reached my breaking point, stepped away from his project to help, and give me a break.Our oldest is an angel and our youngest is going through his terrible twos. Doesn’t help it’s freezing out, and our little is an outdoors kinda of kid with high energy, so I know staying inside today was hard on him too.It’s nothing earth shattering, parents have survived worse, tomorrow will bring a new day, and my mental state will restore.. but today was just too much. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2G5UJDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment