Thursday 31 January 2019

My 15 year old Son’s binge drinking Dad allowed him to drink Tequila


“Mom, have you ever tried tequila?” My 15 year old asks me in the car. “Ummm, yeah.” “Dad asked me if I wanted to try the tequila while we all went on a tequila tasting in Mexico.”I don’t want him to stop telling me things if I flip out. So I told him, “Watch your Dad and his antics to get you to drink alcohol. That’s a bad path in this family. It would not be good for you. I know your Jamaican friends are cool with underage drinking, but really be safe.”I’m terrified as his dad is a binge drinker. He drinks copious amounts on the weekends and gets belligerent. His Dads grandma asked me when my son was 3 if she could give him a sip of her crown and coke. They party hard, and do other messed up stuff that I can’t get into talking about here.How do I teach him differently? When the other side is pulling him down a path that compromises and manipulates in upper class suburbia. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2CXQGGl

No comments:

Post a Comment