Tuesday 29 January 2019

Bit of study help.


We got a letter. About my eldest. Found out her English grade dropped again as well as overall sciences. She is at a 48 in English right now. Thing is she put a lot of time into study, I'll watch her go at it for an hour a day sometimes, she even asks me to hold her phone so she isn't tempted. She dedicated to learning but has been struggling. Of course I'm proud of the attempt, but somewhat let down by the grade. English was not her first language (it was Swedish) as she was adopted overseas. Teachers know this and have done all in their power to make it easier. She was held back for 6 months upon arrival and had a translator and tutor. I'm almost at a loss. She gets upset very easily when it comes to getting something wrong, and she suffering from some stress related issues at the moment anyway. Some help? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2FVm8ca

No comments:

Post a Comment