Monday 28 January 2019

How to get twin 2 year olds to keep their clothes on during sleep?


Nothing like being woken up at 3:30 in the morning to a screaming 2 year old. Go in her room and my eyes can’t open and pick her up and she’s cold/naked. I bring her to the potty as she has shown interest but is no where near potty trained and when I go to get her clothes find she pissed the bed.Sometime during this cry she stripped herself down and then went back to sleep. What can I do to make sure she stays clothed at night? Snaps/zipper outfits haven’t mattered so far...kid just wants to be naked. Not that I can blame her, it’s just not ideal. Thankfully so far she hasn’t done this at daycare. Maybe more importantly so, thankfully her identical twin sister isn’t doing this at the moment but after finally getting them where they will nearly sleep through the night after two years of saying “lol, no.” I’m not looking forward to the prospect of having to be even more rabbit earred to prevent another piss the bed incident.I just want sleep and to not wake to a room that smells like pee and seeing my daughter naked in the morning again. Be it 3 am or 6am there hasn’t been a predictable way of determining when she’s going to do it.. what do other parents do? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2FSBoXg

No comments:

Post a Comment