Sunday 30 December 2018

[UPDATE]Considering waiting until birth to let everyone know about our triplets


So I read the comments for our last post and I totally agree with everyone that it is NOT a good idea. Considering this is my first pregnancy (older girls are adopted) and we had to use fertility treatment, this very well might be a high risk pregnancy. My husband was kinda bummed but understood where I was coming from. Now he’s saying he wants to do a surprise triplet gender reveal. We will know the gender in a few weeks so I think I could handle that.I would probably tell the girls a few days prior so it would be a better transition. He is still stuck on the idea of it all being a surprise, so I think this is probably the best solution. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2AlwayW

No comments:

Post a Comment