Sunday 30 December 2018

Does anyone know where I can find this cloth book my 3 year old is obsessed with?


Hello, the wife and I bought this cloth book about 5 years ago at Halfprice Books. Since then our 3 year old has become obsessed with it, she always sleeps with it and even sniffs it when she is feeling stressed. The issue is we can not find another book like this one. We have tried scouring the internet without any luck and even emailed the company that published it. I was hoping someone out there might know where we could get another one for under $20.​We really don't want to find out what happens if the washing machine eats it or a dog decides its a new toy. Thanks for your any help you can provide!​Pics of the book in question via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2EY8i8I

No comments:

Post a Comment