Sunday 30 December 2018

My 6yr old son flipped off his mother over a video game!


Last night I was driving home from work and I got a phone call from my wife, Libby, she had told me that she was trying to tell my son (Conner) to get off his video game and he turned around and yelled at her while holding up “The middle finger”. I really don’t know where my son could have gotten this behavior from. Maybe some kids at school is all I can think of because no one else talks like that or holds up “the middle finger” in our house.I really think one of his friends at school or something told him about this. I mean, he’s in kindergarten, so is this too early to be dealing with something like this? What kindergartener knows what the “the middle finger” is at that age? Obviously my kid 😢He doesn’t watch YouTube, he watches kid YouTube and all the videos are for a elementary level. So I know that it didn’t come from there. He watches tv but only cartoons on Nickelodeon so where could it have come from? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2GNy2pM

No comments:

Post a Comment