Thursday 27 December 2018

my son caught us having sex


Hello. I’d like to introduce myself to everyone on this Reddit because I’m overall new to Reddit in the first place. I’m just trying to hear some advice on a situation I had yesterday that has been destroying the home life between my son, wife, daughter, and I.STORY: I’m a 32yo dad, and I’ve got teenage children. Same ages, 13. It’s Christmas break where I’m from, and yesterday I thought my kids were out with their grandparents(my-parents). We have had a really great family Christmas this year. We’re in a normal parent-child relationship. Yesterday I, and my wife, decided to mess around and essentially have sex because why not? During the process my son walked in on us without knocking and saw his mother completely naked and me with her.Today has been the most awkward day in my life. Whenever I see my son he just doesn’t talk like he does usually, and I’m pretty sure he told his sister what he saw that dreadful moment. Tonight as a family we’re all going out to diner with my parents, and this awkwardness has got to fucking end. I’m tempted to just text my son on Facebook because I’m too embarrassed to talk face-to-face. Parents have sex, and especially I do. The only solution my wife said would be having a family meeting and going over everything and knocking policy. I don’t know if I can do that, just because I’m not that kinda open parent, while my wife is. I’m pretty sure my son just never thought his parents did that kinda stuff haha. Thoughts? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2Rnx0ow

No comments:

Post a Comment