Friday 28 December 2018

Sweet Gesture


I have always been proud of my sweet girl. She’s kind and unselfish. Super smart and is always looking to help out others.She does a few chores here and there and I’ll give her a bit of cash (she doesn’t ask for money when doing chores). From time to time, I’ll give her $5 as her allowance (this has happened less than 5 times since she started 1st grade). I found her wallet full of cash and asked if she was saving for something. She mentioned that she’s been saving for a stuffed animal I would like and some sunglasses she saw at the store she would like for herself. This completely made me cry.But it’s not the sweet gesture I’m talking about. A few days ago, my mom got a parking ticket for $48. My sweet one insisted on paying for it and gave her grandma $48. She didn’t want to take the money back. After doing so, she’s left with $12. She then said, “That’s ok! I’ll save up again!”Oh my heart! via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2EQybHe

No comments:

Post a Comment