Saturday 29 December 2018

Struggling with the idea of having a second baby


I always loved the idea of having more then one baby.. ideally I wanted two and maybe even three. I am very fortunate to be able to stay at home to take care of my son while my husband works. After my first baby was born back in May I am having a hard time thinking about a second child. Raising him has been nothing but pure joy. Of course we had the struggles.. lack of sleep and always tired.. even now he still wakes up in the middle of the night sometimes but I love it. I love being a mom and every minute of it.Now my struggle is not being a mom.. like I stated I love it. My struggle is how much I love my son. When I was pregnant I loved him so much but when he was born that love evolved into something much bigger. He became the world to me and I will do everything in my power to raise him to be a kind and thoughtful person and try my best to make sure he lives a happy life. It was truly unconditional love. I want nothing but the best for him too.. my problem is I'm scared that he would be my "favorite". If I do have another child I would try my best to love him/her just as I do my son. I don't want to play favorites or have one but I'm scared I will. I will try to make everything fair but sometimes you can just be blinded and not notice.Did anyone ever feel like this? What happened when your second child was born or did you not have one? Any and all advice is welcomed. Thank you for taking your time and reading this post! via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2CGVMYV

No comments:

Post a Comment