Friday 28 December 2018

My wife is adopting my daughter tomorrow


I'm experiencing a lot of emotions. My daughter was kept from me for quite some time and through a series of events I gained full custody of her. My wife is an amazing woman and an amazing mother to our daughter. I never thought I would be willing to let anyone adopt as I never wanted to give up my sole rights and risk someone being able to take her away from me again. Even though I don't think there's any chance that will happen, it still terrifies me that there is even a way someone could do that. I know this is what is best for my daughter though, and I'm 99% elated about this. I just wanted to get that 1% off of my chest and don't have anyone to talk to about it. Appreciate you taking the time to read it. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2QQYMuh

No comments:

Post a Comment