Thursday 27 December 2018

Just trying to survive and get my own place.


When I was 9 I caught my brother exposing himself to an infant he was 14 he was shaking his genitals in the child’s face he now has a child of his own Lord help that child. He is a confirmed pedophile. I now suspect my adoptive father of being one as well cause when I was 13 I asked him what uncirmcused penis’s were and he tried to show me his dick? And he would do a lot of weird shit around my little cousin who has been staying with us for 6 years I have been worried about that child from the day he entered my house for his safety and everything and rather he will be abused in secret by my brother or my father.I tried going to the police they said I have no case so nothing could be done. I tried appealing to my mom to just not let my cousin come over to not put him at risk. She completely ignored me and she is an enabler in this case. I have cried about this so many times. I haven’t gotten correct sleep in 2 years and I’m battling like almost 4 mental disorders my goal is to get out of this house move on with my life. I have this sense my mother doesn’t really love me cause she saw how I worried for my little cousin and his safety and how I fell apart with him being here with my father brother having done what they did and she did nothing.Now I’m just trying to get out of my house and go to job corps so I can save for a place and take medications for my disorders so I can be as healthy as possible and just enjoy my 20s. I did everything I knew how I shouldn’t be blamed if anything happens to my little cousin I even went to this own father who did nothing. I just want to get out of my house ASAP via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2ETGQIS

No comments:

Post a Comment