Monday 31 December 2018

In very little time me and my wife have experienced a lot of aspects of parenting with our baby boy, we celebrated his birth, he got sick and we have to spend our first anniversary with him in hospital which was a surreal experience and we took him home when he got better. BUT...


We were not ready for a child loss this early in our parenting. We lost our child the day we brought him home. He was alright and the most active that day. He was responsing as 6 month child. He made all of our family happy that day but we didn't know he was leaving us that night.For the first time in many nights my wife got to sleep sound and deep but she had put alarm on her mobile to feed him. After 15-20 minutes she got awake but our son has left us by then without any signs or symptoms to tell us. We brought him to hospital but they just confirmed that.It's 2 weeks now but we are at very much loss. My wife have got stabilized a little but now and then she got very upset. I myself also got very very upset and sometimes on myself. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2ToRPxv

No comments:

Post a Comment