Friday 28 December 2018

Does anyone else have this problem? My 9year old son, Caleb, hasn’t lost a single baby tooth yet!!


I’m very worried. My 9yr old son hasn’t lost a single baby tooth yet. NOT EVEN ONE!! My wife and I are very concerned about this. We’ve contacted his dentist about this several times but the dentist just keeps saying “oh they’ll come out eventually” or “just give it some time”. We have been giving this time for almost four years now. Usually the dentist well decide to remove the teeth that can’t come out but in our case, our dentist doesn’t want to do that. Caleb has two baby teeth on the bottom that have two permanent teeth behind it. (That happened about a year ago) now the teeth beside the to lower incisors are doing the same thing. So now he has some crowding at the bottom. If are dentist had pulled his teeth earlier, maybe we wouldn’t have been where we are at right now. Last night, my son came running downstairs to tell my wife and i that one of his top permanent teeth are coming in behind his baby tooth. I stuck my finger in his mouth to see if he was telling the truth. And he’s absolutely right! There is a permanent tooth coming in behind his baby tooth on the top. So now not only is there crowding on the bottom teeth but it’s also happening on the top now.Should we just go and find a different dentist or something? Because apparently our dentist doesn’t think this is a big deal. He just wants to leave them in there until they can come out on their own. I mean a nine year old that still had all there baby teeth?! I’ve never heard of this one before 😂😂. Please if anyone has anything that can help me, please let me know. Thanks! via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2GLBXnj

No comments:

Post a Comment